Glyph Assignment



After completing the glyph assignment I realized that my ideas of what a leader is has changed since the beginning of OT school. In the beginning, I did not think that self-awareness was a vital part of being a leader. I knew that a leader should “walk behind the pack”, be encouraging, communicative, and also organized; however, I never took into consideration that a leader should be self-aware. After being apart of this program and learning the true definition of self-awareness, I now see that it is imperative for a leader to possess that quality. Self-aware leaders have the ability to recognize their strengths and weaknesses and use that knowledge to do what is best for their group/organization. Having that quality is what makes one a great leader.

Comments

Popular Posts